To finish off what has been another year of amazing stand up paddleboarding we have decided to dedicate our last races to charity.
Having needed the services of the Great North Air Ambulance in the past myself it seemed like the obvious choice and it never ceases to amaze us each time we see them flying overhead that they rely solely on public donations to keep flying & treating the seriously injured & ill.
The remaining races we are competing in are-
- Trent 100km
- 11 Cities in Holland, 220km Non stop
- 11 Cities in Holland, 220km 5 day event (both in the same week)
- Big Ben Race down the Thames
- Great Glen across Scotland 97km non stop
- Glasgow to Edinburgh 90km
- Corinth Canal race, Greece
- Massive Murray Marathon in Australia 404km
- Paris race on the Seine
Please show your support by donating to this worthwhile cause - think of it as an insurance payment - fingers crossed you will never need their help but it will be nice to know they are there should the worse happen
Allistair & Alison
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.