The greatest part of being a Tom Hiddleston fan is that we have the most generous fan group in the world! Tom's fans have raised nearly £100,000 for various causes close to both his heart and theirs. Tom has been a passionate supporter of many causes over the course of his career. Most notably, he began serving as a Unicef UK Ambassador in 2013, with his first mission to Guinea. Tom's current focus with Unicef UK has been his work in South Sudan.
To mark Unicef UK’s World Children’s Day we are announcing the Unicef UK fan fundraiser for Tom Hiddleston’s Birthday. Tom has been a passionate supporter of Unicef UK and children’s rights for many years. The fundraiser will be open through February 9, 2019. (Exactly 81 days from today and Tom was born in 1981 Kismet).
Thanks to everyone’s feedback from past fundraisers we have organized things slightly differently. Instead of bi-weekly raffle drawings, all of the prize winners will be selected on February 10, 2019. That way everyone who donates (at any point throughout the fundraiser drive) will be eligible to win each prize. As always, the raffle is open to all countries.
- Tom Hiddleston signed message book. (This is the book created with all the messages people have left on our Justgiving page from previous fundraisers. There is a foreward inside, the winner will be able to decide whether or not to share this publicly)
- Tom Hiddleston signed Loki Funko
- Thor Art of Book (donated by gaminette)
- The Night Manager Press Book, similar to an Art Of book with pictures and behind the scenes details. It also includes features written by Tom, John Le Carre, Susanne Bier, Hugh Laurie, and more.
- Tom Theatre Roles Poster (donated by @twh-news. You will have the option of receiving the picture print or a drawing print)
- Set of Two Loki Minimates: Loki + Heimdall, Loki + Thor (donated by kthunter_author)
- Loki memorabilia package: Loki lanyard, two Loki pens, Loki mystery mini, and two Loki pocket Pops (donated by TeamAONN)
- Hamlet Programme + GQ Magazine + Loki costume card (programme donated by Sylindria)
- Hamlet Programme + GQ Magazine + Loki and Heimdall costume card (programme donated by TheresaMCline1)
- @MintMintDoodles Commission. (Limited to 1-2 Characters and subject to her standard commission agreement).
- Donate to the OurGloriousPurpose Justgiving fundraiser for Unicef UK and include the hashtag #HBDTWH in your donation message. Be sure to also include your social media handle or email otherwise we have no way of contacting the winners.
- You will receive ONE raffle entry for every £2 donated. ie: £2 = 1 entry, £4 - 2 entries, £6 = 3 entries etc. (£2 is the minimum donation amount allowed by Justgiving)
- The raffle is open to ALL COUNTRIES
- Additionally, Bree Donovan has recorded a cover of Quiet Revolution by Chris de Burgh. (She has obtained permission from the artist and proper copyright) Bree is donating all of her profits from the song to the Unicef UK fundraiser. You can earn ONE raffle entry by downloading her song and sending a screenshot to hiddlesfashion (Twitter/Tumblr/Instagram) or via email email@example.com
Right now, millions of children are in danger. They face violence, disease, hunger and the chaos of war and disaster. Unicef ensures more children get life-saving food, vaccinations, education and protection than anything else. With your help, we can build a safer world for children. unicef.org.uk