172 %
£345.00
raised of £200 target
by 27 supporters
Donate
Paula Noble avatar
Paula Noble

Paula's page

Fundraising for Willen Hospice

172 %
£345.00
raised of £200 target
by 27 supporters
Donate
  • Event: Willen Hospice - MK Midnight Moo 2011, 16 Jul 2011

Willen Hospice

We provide specialist palliative care to people with life limiting illness

Charity Registration No. 270194

Story

On July 16th 2011 I will be taking part in the third ‘MK Midnight Moo’, raising funds for Willen Hospice in memory of my my mum and good friend, Derek.  It's a 10-mile ladies only sponsored ‘midnight’ walk.

All the care that the Hospice provides to patients and their families is free. The Hospice costs are over £4million each year and they receive less than 23% of this from the NHS. The remaining 77% comes from us!

No matter how large or small, your donation will be put to good use to continue providing their specialist care.  Thank you so much!

Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are  safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.

So please dig deep and donate now.

Photos

2

Supporters

27