Christmas can be a difficult time, when a little support makes all the difference. Buying raffle tickets helps Positive Help to support people in Edinburgh who live with HIV or Hepatitis C. Read more here:
We're having a Christmas raffle with some really great prizes:
* 2 tickets to Edinburgh's Hogmanay street party
* A scrumptious festive food hamper
* 2 tickets to Circa, a Christmas circus in the Spiegeltent
* A year's membership to City Car Club
* Beauty Gifts Sets, Bottles of Wine, Chocolates and other
To buy a ticket:
1. Click 'Donate', follow the steps. £3 per ticket, buy as many as you like
2. Untick the Gift Aid box
3. Tick the box to allow us to contact you so we can send you e-ticket(s) and to let us tell you if you win!
1. Text RAFL01 £3 to 70070
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your e-ticket(s)
Visit us at 139 George Street from 1st - 15th December
or on the 1st of December at the St James Shopping Centre for World AIDS day.
Funds raised go to Positive Help's four volunteer-run projects:
- Transport gives lifts to people so they can attend medical, social work or social care appointments, our supportive drivers also offer lifts for food shopping or to collect emergency food parcels.
- Home Support enables independent living by offering an enabling cleaning and decluttering service, helping people keep their homes clean and tidy which reduces the risk of infection, tenancy disputes and mental ill-health.
- Children and Young People's Befriending matches adults and children who go on trips together to help the child's social and emotional development.
- Study Buddies matches children to adult mentors who help with their school and home work, focussing on key skills so that children can make the most of their education.
We will not sell your information to any third party, or use it to ask you for more money!