Thanks for taking the time to visit our JustGiving page.
Helen, David and Steve will be undertaking this challenge for seven consecutive days, commencing on Saturday 7 September 2019.
The £1-per-day will cover all food and drink and we can assure you that this will be strictly adhered to. We will also donate a minimum of £25 each which represents the saving in our personal weekly food bill.
Our aim for 2019 is to exceed the £1,500 target we set in 2018 and with your help, strive for £2000! 😁
The SA Big Collection raises vital funds for their diverse life-changing
social and community services throughout the UK. All monies raised will be used in the UK, to care for people who are vulnerable or in need. These include:
- Supporting men, women and children who are experiencing homelessness (the SA in Kettering hold a drop in centre for the homeless 3 days each week)
- Running care homes and day centres for older people
- Reuniting families through their Family Tracing Service
- Offering training and advice to people looking for sustained employment (this is available at Kettering SA 1 day each week)
- Proving a place of safety for victims of modern slavery (members of Kettering SA assist with this service)
We hope you'll choose to support the three of us!