Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Route Plan & Distance (starting Sunday 12th May 2019):
- Day 1 : London to Newhaven – 90 km / 56 miles
- Day 1 : Newhaven to Dieppe – Ferry
- Day 2 : Dieppe to Beauvais – 100 km / 62 miles
- Day 3 : Beauvais to Paris – 75 km / 46 miles
Total cycling distance = 265 km / 164 miles
- John Cowles - Financial Director
- Mark Harley - Director
- Simon Hiorns - Director
- Aly Baxter - Director
- Dean Richardson - Director
- Prashant Chopra - Autogem CEO
- Neil Jones - Area Manager
- Jamie Cole - Area Manager
- Matthew Williams - Area Manager
- Alan Carroll - Area Manager
- John Adams - Area Manager
- Rob Gardner - Area Manager
- Kofi Logie - Finance
- Steven Cooper - Centre Manager
- Darryl Block - Centre Manager
- Steve Atkinson - Centre Manager
- Gary Patrick - Centre Manager
- Peter Cawson - Centre Manager
- Steven Henshaw - Technician
- Mike Dallas - Director PIP
- Ian Brown - MOT Technician
- Steve Hall - Technician
- Jon Hollidge
- Ricky Harrap - Centre Manager - Van 1, Fiat Ducato (Reg: HT17 DDE)
- Ian Dyer - Van 2, Fiat Ducato (Reg: HT18 HCV)
- Pierre - Motorbike (Reg: AU17 HAD)
The Great North Air Ambulance service operates 3 emergency helicopters across the North East and Cumbria. In the last financial year they attended 1062 accidents in the region of which 395 were from road traffic collisions.
They receive no government funding, so rely fully on the public and businesses to fund the £5.1million needed annually to continue operating.
By supporting the Great North Air Ambulance Service, we are not only helping the patients of the charity, but also their families and the community's that they live in.
The Return Leg: Paris to London
3 cyclist will attempt to make the 164 mile return trip in one leg (Paris – London). One support vehicle which will be driven by Ricky Harrap to support the challenge.
This will be an epic addition to the challenge after already completing 164 miles from London to Paris!
Our brilliant riders are: Simon Hiorns, Neil Jones & Jamie Cole