I am running the Paris Marathon on 14th April 2019 for Cats Protection!
Cats Protection have over 250 branches in the UK, each of which rescues and cares for hundreds of cats and kittens who need lots of TLC and a furr-ever home!
Every cat that comes into Cats Protection is given a health check, blood test, inoculations, and is microchipped and neutered where necessary, costing an average of £150 per cat. Cats stay for as long as it takes to find them loving new homes and this vital care is only possible due to animal lovers like you. Your donations really will help improve the lives of cats in our care:
- £2 could feed two cats for a day.
- £5 many lost cats arrive in a terrible state: malnourished, sick, or injured. Your gift could help give them all the veterinary treatment, food and care they need to recover from their ordeal.
- £10 can help provide specialist milk to keep a litter of orphaned kittens alive. In the first few weeks, kittens will need a feed every few hours.
- £15 could buy a cosy igloo for a cat to curl up in.
- £30 could help pay toward vaccinating 11 cats against deadly flu, enteritis and FeLV. Cat flu can reach epidemic proportions and if left untreated it can cause blindness and even kill.
- £50 could help pay towards the cost of a dental operation or help neuter a feral cat.
After running the London Marathon in 2018, I decided I wanted to continue my support for Cats Protection and continue running. So opted for Paris! Any donation small or large will go a long way in helping our furry friends in need, and also give me the support I need in achieving my target.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page, your help and support is really appreciated!
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.