This fundraising page is for a raffle to win a handmade rainbow dress by Smile & Make, made to order in your size, and a handmade rainbow pattern clutch bag to compliment the dress. The perfect rainbow outfit!
The raffle is to raise money for The Brain Tumour Charity: The Michael Barry Fund in memory of my husband Michael who sadly died from a brain tumour aged only 35. The raffle is part of the upcoming brain tumour awareness month in March, and my #rainbowsforresearch fundraising campaign.
By entering the raffle you could win...
Handmade Rainbow Dress
The dress will have a sleeveless fitted bodice, boat neckline and gathered skirt. The bodice is shaped with curved princess seams to create a flattering feminine fit and lined in polka dot cotton. The skirt has a full gathered shape with pockets tucked into the side seams. Finished with an invisible zip in the centre back.
100% cotton, handmade in my studio in Staffordshire.
Handmade Rainbow Clutch Bag
Handmade clutch bag in a colourful rainbow print fabric with a contrasting pink resin clasp. Lined with a yellow polka dot fabric, with an internal pocket, finished with a "Look For Rainbows" label.
The bag is handmade from a medium weight cotton, stiffened with interfacing, with fleece between the outer fabric and lining to give the bag body and structure. Handmade in my studio in Staffordshire.
The bag measures approximately 22cm wide x 18 cm high x 7cm deep. The resin clasp fastens with magnetic closures.
Raffle tickets are only £3 each and can be bought by making a donation to this page. Multiple tickets can be bought by making donations in multiples of £3, e.g. 2 tickets for a donation of £6. The winner will be drawn at 9pm on Saturday 3 March 2018 and announced on Facebook and Instagram. PLEASE NOTE this raffle is open to UK entrants only - with apologies to any international friends.
Brain tumours are the biggest cancer killers of children and under 40s yet receive less than 2% of the national spend on cancer research in the UK and so funding for this research is vitally needed. All proceeds from the raffle will be used to fund research into high grade brain tumours in the hope that we might reduce the harm caused by brain tumours, improve survival and one day find a cure.
Thank you for your support!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. This raffle is in aid of The Brain Tumour Charity: The Michael Barry Fund, to raise money for research into high grade brain tumours.
2. Tickets are £3 each and can be purchased by way of a donation to the Just Giving page: www.justgiving.com/rainbowsforresearch
3. Multiple tickets can be purchased by making donations in multiples of £3, e.g. 2 tickets for £6, 3 tickets for £9 etc.
4. UK entrants only.
5. Rainbow dress can be made in ladies' sizes 8-18 only, as shown in the size guide included in the images below. No alterations can be made to the standard size or to the design.
6. All donations to purchase a raffle ticket are non-refundable.
7. You must leave your name and a contact email address when making your donation so that we are able to contact you if you are the winner. If you do not leave your contact details, we will be unable to enter your name into the draw as we will have no way of contacting you if your name is drawn.
8. The draw will take place on Saturday 3 March 2018 at 9pm.
9. All names attached to donations on the Just Giving page will be entered into the draw and one name will be drawn at random. The decision of the raffle organiser is final and the raffle will be run in a fair and honest way.
10. The winner will be contacted within 24 hours and will be announced on Facebook and Instagram.
11. The dress and clutch bag will be made and sent out to the raffle winner with 4-6 weeks of the raffle closing.
12. There is no cash alternative.
PLEASE NOTE: as donations to this page are for the purchase of a raffle ticket, they are not eligible for Gift Aid, so there will be no option to add Gift Aid to your donation.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.