What is #Rally4Grenfell?
As we approach the first anniversary of the Grenfell Tower fire on 14 June, many of those whose lives were turned upside down on that fateful day are still in need of vital support. #Rally4Grenfell is a campaign aimed at raising money to help people affected by the fire.
In addition to welcoming donations on this site we are also running an online fundraising auction (21 May – 21 July) where people will be able to bid on a range of exciting prizes. All money raised will go to the British Red Cross’s London Fire Relief Fund to benefit people left injured, bereaved or homeless by the Grenfell disaster.
The anniversary will also coincide with Westway’s annual School’s Tennis Festival on 19 June which will see over 1,500 children from schools in the local area come together for a day of free, fun tennis activities.
How you can get involved
There are several ways you can be involved in the campaign:
- Donate money online via this website
- Bid on prizes in the online auction (launches 21 May)
- Purchase one of our #Rally4Grenfell wristbands which are available at some Everyone Active centres
- Come along and be involved in our tennis festival
- Share the #Rally4Grenfell hashtag with your friends and family and encourage them to take part in any of the above
For any media enquiries please contact Joe Tyler at email@example.com.
Thanks for taking the time to visit our JustGiving page.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.