We are delighted to raise money for Leeds Cares, a fantastic cause, this year.Already we have had a number of very successful events within the office:
- Congratulations to our Corporate Team who took part in the UCI World Championship Sportive on 22nd September, braving heavy rain to raise thousands for Leeds Cares.
- Three colleagues have conquered the Yorkshire Three Peaks - well done Ellie, Paul and Sarah
- Another three, including Chairman Keith Loudon, undertook the Leeds Charity Canal Challenge in July
- A Bingo Social Event raised £145
- Our Strawberry Summer Fayre, where we sold a variety of strawberry themed treats, plus held a tombola and dress down day, raised over £600
- A Quiz Night, where intensely competitive teams put their heads together to answer a set of fiendishly difficult questions and challenges, raised £50
We also have planned:
- Monthly superdraws and several dress down days
- Many individuals are also taking part in their own personal challenges
It feels great to be able to give all the hardworking clinical and support staff something back by supporting them to make a difference to the lives of patients, families and carers. We’re also contributing to the care and service provided to the region, which is incredibly rewarding.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.