For more than a century, Brooklands has been associated with world-beating technical advances and achievements; for the last 25 years we have kept the spirit of the great pioneers alive in a vibrant, living Brooklands Museum.
We are now embarking on the next chapter of this extraordinary site’s history with the first stage in our Re-Engineering Brooklands masterplan. The Brooklands Aircraft Factory and Race Track Revival project will see the Museum:
- Restore and relocate the historic Bellman Hangar as the Brooklands Aircraft Factory
- Revive and reconnect the famous Finishing Straight as a venue for motoring, aviation and education activities
- Construct a safe new home in the Flight Shed for our active historic aircraft
- Create much-needed workshop space to help us maintain our exhibits
- Train volunteers in the restoration skills needed to safeguard those exhibits
- Protect the Museum’s archives in a new purpose-built store
These works will transform our ability to tell the story of Brooklands and the unique achievements in speed, endurance, flight and engineering that took place here, feats which are unparalleled anywhere else in the world.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.