As most of you know, I am on a 12 month volunteer assignment with Friends-International/the ChildSafe Movement based in Phnom Penh. Friends is a highly regarded, trusted and ahhhmazzing organisation that has wonderful programs for children, youth & families in Cambodia and globally. You can learn more here: https://friends-international.org/
I am so excited to join the Friends-International team on December 2nd, to run the Angkor Wat International Half Marathon to fundraise for our work in Cambodia!
Help me raise money to build futures for Cambodian children & youth!
I haven't done a lot of fundraising in the past and because this is an organisation and cause I am extremely dedicated to, I aiming to raise $2,000+! My fabulous friends & family, I'm hoping for your support to reach the target!
Thank you xoxoox
PS - here are a few examples of the real impact your donation can have:
* $10 - health care for one student for one month
* $25 - one school kit (including a uniform, pens, books) for a child to go to school
* a month of vocational training for one student
* $100 - training of 10 community ChildSafe agents to make sur children are safe within their community
* $250 - all costs to help one caretaker start their own small business
* $1,000 - one year of emergency response support (food, hospitalisation etc) to calls on the ChildSafe Hotline