The team at Ricochet Media have been considering a charity partnership for some time, and we are delighted to announce our official support for CLIC Sargent, an important and worthwhile cause.
CLIC Sargent is the UK’s only cancer charity for young people aged 0 to 24. They are a national charity working at a local level, providing specialist support to help and guide each young cancer patient and their family, offering a wide range of support including:
- Emotional support from specialist care teams, immediately after diagnosis.
- Coordinating clinical care so that treatment can be given at home wherever possible.
- Helping children and young people to maintain their education, employment and health.
- Arranging financial support and giving grants to help with the extra costs of cancer.
- Providing free accommodation at their Homes from Home near hospitals so families avoid lengthy travel and stay together.
- Offering end of life support when a child dies.
Everyone at Ricochet Media look forward to raising valuable funds for CLIC Sargent.