Cure & Action for Tay Sachs (CATS Foundation) are Racing Towards a Cure and I hope to provide some meaningful support for the families affected buy these diseases, Tay Sachs and Sandhoff.
As The CATS Foundation Race Towards the Cure, I will also be racing to bring in funds, which will be used to continue funding the support network, respite trips and vital equipment for those who are dealing with the reality that the cure will not be in time to save their child.
While the future may be brighter when the Race for a Cure is won, support for those currently living with the reality of limited time with their son or daughter is the least and best we can do, offer understanding, support and the opportunity for great times and fond memories as families.
Since 2014 I have been humbled by the support of so many helping raise over £3,000 for CATS Foundation and the work continues. My next target is to raise £5,000. All I ask is at each Race or event you consider a small donation. Little and often is how long races are won, so please give what you can but remember, little and often is better than a large pinch once!
- Hardman Ireland Olympic distance on 2nd June
- ITU Leeds Olympic distance on 10th June
- IRONMAN 70.3 Elsinor on 17th June
- London Triathlon Olympic Plus distance on 5th August
- IRONMAN Copenhagen on 19th August
- plus more...
Past fundraising activities:
- IRONMAN Austria, July 2017 (mechanical at 90km on bike)
- ITU Leeds Olympic distance, June 2017
- Tour of Cambridge 120km, June 2017
- IRONMAN 70.3 Mallorca, May 2017
- Hampton Court Palace Half Marathon, March 2017
- North London Half Marathon, March 2017
- London Triathlon, Sprint distance, 800m/20km/5km, August 2016
- ITU Triathlon Leeds, Olympic distance, June 2016
- TriAthy Double Olympic, 3km/80km/20km, May 2015
- IRONMAN Austria, 3.8km/180km/42.2km, June 2015
- London Royal Parks Half Marathon, October 2015
- Dingle Peninsula 120km cycle, May 2014
- Ring of Kerry 190km cycle, May 2014
- ITU Triathlon London, Olympic disctance, June 2014
- London Triathlon, Olympic disctance - 1.5km/40km/10km, Aug 2014
- London Surrey 100mile, Aug 2014
- IRONMAN Copenhagen, 3.8km/180km/42.2km, Aug 2014
- Dublin City Marathon, Oct 2014
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity.