Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
This year I have decided to fully enter into the spirit of Rat Race and enter as many events as I can across the Rat Race calendar and will be doing them all to fund raise for Team Evie.
Team Evie is an amazing charity that raises money to support families and children dealing with serious and life limiting illnesses. The money is used to support families on their journey through the illnesses they face and in the devastating event that their child passes away, they provide bereavement support to families as and when they feel ready.
The races I will be taking part in are as below - it's going to be a fun year!
- The Mighty Deerstalker ( Dubbed the hardest night run in the UK) - 3rd March
- Ultra Tour of Arran (100km over 2days around the Isle of Arran)- 14th-15th April
- The Wall (I've done it before you know!) (69miles in one go, Carlisle castle to Newcastle Quayside) 16th June
- Man Vs Lakes (28miles starting by running across the sands at Morecambe bay) 21st July
- Man Vs Mountain (24 Miles up and over the summit of Mount Snowdon)- 1st September
- Ultra Tour of Edinburgh (55km In and around Edinburgh including the summit of Arthur’s seat) - 21st October
Any donations you would like to make are massively appreciated and will make all of the blisters, chafing and pain worth it!!!
Thanks for reading, and thank you in advance for your support!
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.