This October we are supporting Saint Michael's Hospice to fundraise for their annual You're Inspired campaign.
£10 = 1 ticket, £20 = 2 tickets, £30 = 3 tickets etc
ENTER THE RAFFLE:
Click 'Donate' and submit your donation (100% goes to Saint Michael's Hospice).
The box permitting Rudding Park to contact you must be ticked to complete your entry. All winners will be notified via email ONLY so please ensure your name and email address are submitted before submitting your donation. Email addresses will not be shared with any third party.
Please make sure you read the T&Cs below.
1. Sleeping Beauty Spa Break (worth £504)
Combine a love of spa with a stay at Rudding Park. Includes Dinner*, Bed** and Yorkshire Breakfast, access to The Spa from 3pm to 11am, 50 minute bespoke treatment, access to the Relax Zone, reduced golf green fees. Valid Sunday - Thursday.
* Dinner is based on £41pp food allowance towards dinner at either Horto or Clocktower
** Ribston Wing Room
2. Full VIP Spa Day for two (worth £440)
Arrive from 10am for an arrival drink and snack at Horto Cafe. You will have access to the Indoor Swimming Pool, Juniper Log Sauna, Bucket Shower, Escape Zones, and Roof Top Spa and Garden throughout the day. Also included: two course lunch at Horto, VIP Bath Ritual and Duo Massage Masterclass, and afternoon drink and snack. Valid Monday to Thursday, subject to availability.
3. Breeze House Afternoon Tea (worth £280)
A selection of sandwiches, cakes made by our Pastry Chef, freshly-baked fruit scones, and Taylors of Harrogate loose leaf tea for up to eight people served in the Breeze House, adjacent to Rudding Park Kitchen Garden. Valid May - September, Monday - Friday.
4. Private Cinema Screening (worth £250)
Immerse yourself in a private screening of your favourite film in our 14 seat cinema, featuring a three metre wide screen, full HD video projection, 7.1 surround sound, Blu-ray, DVD, and CD playback. A range of delicious themed bento boxes are included to enhance your 'at the movies' experience.Valid Monday to Thursday.
5. Horto Dining Experience for two (worth £218)
This experience at 3 AA Rosette Horto Restaurant is based on the Chef's Menu and Wine Pairing (four glasses) for two. Horto uses ingredients from Rudding Park Kitchen Garden and as such is dictated by nature, the skill of the gardener, and the flair of the chef. Valid Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday.
6. 18-hole Playing Golf Lesson (worth £190)
Enjoy a round of golf on the 18 Hole Championship Hawtree Course, while benefiting from the one-to-one coaching from one of our Resident Golf Professionals.
7. Spa, Lunch, and Rasul for two (worth £150)
A fantastic experience to share. Renew and rejuvenate tired and dull skin with a 25 minute Mud Rasul Ritual plus two hours access to the Indoor Swimming Pool, Juniper Log Sauna and Bucket Shower, Roof Top Spa and Garden. Two course lunch at Horto Cafe is included. Valid Sunday - Thursday.
8. Dinner for Two at Clocktower (worth £130)
Dine in the restaurant underneath the striking pink glass chandelier or relax in the bright and airy conservatory alongside the 400 year-old olive tree. This experience is based on an allowance of £41 per person for the food plus a bottle of house red or white wine. Bookings subject to availability.
9. Morning or Starlight Roof Top Spa Experience for Two (worth £116)
Includes drink and snack (Morning) and glass of Prosecco (Starlight), Roof Top Spa and Garden, Indoor Swimming Pool, Juniper Log Sauna and Bucket Shower. Morning (9.00am - 12.30pm) or Starlight Roof Top Spa Experience (6:30pm - 9:30pm). Valid Monday - Friday.
10. Brunch with Roof Top Spa for two (worth £110)
9am -1pm, includes: Spa Welcome, Roof Top Spa and Garden, Brunch at Horto Cafe. Brunch can be taken between 10.30am and 11.30am, subject to availability. Valid Sunday - Thursday.
The raffle is open to entries from 1 October 2018 until 11:59pm (GMT) on 31 October 2018. Winners will be notified on Friday 2 November 2018.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Raffle open from 1/10/18 to 31/10/18 (inclusive).
2. Donations received after the closing date will not be entered.
3. All donations received are non-refundable and non-transferable.
4. To purchase a raffle ticket you need to donate £10. A £10 donation represents one entry.
5. Participants can enter more than once i.e. £10 buys 1 raffle ticket, £20 buys 2 tickets, £30 buys 3 tickets (and so on...).
6. Gift Aid cannot be claimed on donations made in return for tickets. When asked to reclaim £2.50 Gift Aid, please edit and deselect.
7. Specific terms and conditions apply for each prize. Click on the individual prizes for full terms and conditions.
8. The box permitting Rudding Park to contact you must be ticked to complete your entry. All winners will be notified via email so please ensure your email address is submitted. Email addresses will not be shared with any third party.
9. No cash alternative is available
10. All prizes must be used within 12 months
11. The booking of all prizes is subject to availability
The lucky winners will be drawn at random on Monday 5 November and notified on Tuesday 6 November 2015.
ABOUT SAINT MICHAEL'S HOSPICE
Saint Michael's is here for people who need extra support on top of the
day-to-day care they receive from GPs, district nurses, hospital teams and nursing home staff. Without the hospice, these people could be left to face the complex issues and forgotten challenges of terminal illness alone. We care for people with a variety of terminal illnesses, including heart failure, respiratory illnesses and neurological conditions; as well as cancer. Your donations are vital in raising the £5million that we spend annually providing this care.