Seasoned logs £5 per bag
Collect from Hotel Reception or the Golf Clubhouse by 5pm on Saturday 31 October.
Trailer load (2.3 cubic metres) delivered for £120 to addresses within a 15 mile radius of Rudding Park. Access will be required for a trailer 10ft x 6ft x 1.5ft and the logs will be tipped on the driveway. Order by 31 October and we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
To order: Click 'Donate'
Terms and Conditions:
1. £5 donation represents one bag of logs, £10 two bags, £15 three bags (and so on...).
2. £120 represents a trailer load. Access will be required for a trailer 10ft x 6ft x 1.5ft and the logs will be tipped on the driveway. Order by 31 October and we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
3. A notification email will be sent to your email address once you have placed your order. For proof of purchase, please ensure you bring a copy of this email with you when collecting your logs.
4. All donations received are non-refundable.
5. Gift Aid cannot be claimed on donations made in return for goods sold. When asked to reclaim Gift Aid, please edit and deselect.
6. The Rudding Park box must be ticked to complete your order so we have a record of your name and email address. Email addresses will not be shared with any third party.
7. All money goes to Saint Michael’s Hospice.
8. Bags of logs must be collected by 5pm on Saturday 31 October 2015.
JUST GIVING: Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving -they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, your money will be sent direct to Saint Michael's Hospice. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for charity.