At sometime in our lives, we will all be touched by cancer. prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men, over 47,000 men are diagnosed with this every year,
A very much loved friend is currently battling with this life threatening illness, so we have decided to team up and help the fight in raising as much as we possibly can for Prostate Cancer UK, enabling them to offer support for suffers and continue vital research to find a cure.
- Buy a car for under £500,
- Theme it ready for the road ahead.
- Drive from Loddon, Norfolk to Belgium (350 miles)
- Start rally driving over 5 days (1550 miles)
- Drive home HOPEFULLY!! from Germany (800 Miles)
10 countries in 5 days. Not in a normal, reliable car, but in an old banger. In the The Undie 500 event. It’s not about speed and/or time. It is about stepping out of our comfort zones, having fun, and driving the road trip of a lifetime! all for a great cause!!
- Steve Earl - Team Principle
- Ryan Earl - Technical Chief
- Sean Sterry - Hospitality Manager
- Duncan Townend - Head of Race Strategy
1994 Volvo 850 Estate (L411MUR) Colour at time of purchase = Green will TRANSFORM into Bumblebee from the transformers film franchise and become yellow with black stripes.