Happy new year 2015!
No new year resolutions this year, just one goal: hitting this list!
With a bunch of Bat-friends we will run, jump and crawl to support Barnardo’s and fundraise for a great cause: Vulnerable children, from poverty to sexual exploitation, disability or domestic violence.
So here is the Plan:
- January 17th - Hell Runner - 20K trail run in the forest.
- February 7th - Mud'n'Madness - 8K Obstacle race.
- March 1st - The Saviour Race - 6k Obstacle race.
- March 8th - The Nuts Challenge - 21K Obstacle Race.
- April 4th - Judgement Day - 10 Miles of Unknown track/obstacles.
- April 18th - Dirty Dash - 6K Obstacle Race.
- April 18th - Dirty Dozen - 12K Obstacle Race.
- May 2nd - Tough Mudder - 20K Obstacle Race.
- May 9th - Run or Dye - 5K Colour run.
- May 16th - Spartan Race Sprint - 5K Obstacle race (Stadium).
- May 30th - Adrenalin Rush - 10K Obstacle race.
- June 28th - World War Run - 16K Obstacle race.
- July 19th - Spartan Race Sprint - 5K Obstacle race.
- August 15th - Dirty Destroyer - 18K Obstacle Race.
- August 30th - Only Fools Ride horses - 12K Obstacle race.
- September 9th - Spartan Race Sprint - 5K Obstacle race.
- September 19th - Spartan Race Sprint - 5K Obstacle race.
- September 20th - Spartan Race Super - 13K Obstacle race.
- September 27th - Spartan Race Beast - 20K Obstacle race.
- November 1st - King of the Hill - 3 x 8K Obstacle race.
- November 21st - Survival of the fittest - Day - 10K Obstacle race.
- November 21st - Survival of the fittest - Night - 10K Obstacle race.
All the races have been personally paid for in the name of a worthy cause.
The obstacles are nothing in comparison to what these kids are going through and the mileage is incomparable to the devastating journey they are living. Nonetheless, the funds we will raise together can make a positive impact on someone's life this year.
That’s about 164 Kilemetres (101 Miles!!), many many obstacles, plenty of bruises and a lot of mud!
So what do you think of that?
We will run this show as The Batman, but this is just the symbol for the true heroes you can be by supporting us.
"So how much can we raise together?"
Sky's the limit.
Spread the word and come to see us run so we can thank you in person.
Thanks a million,
Batman and the kids.
In a hurry? trying to catch the Riddler?
To Donate simply and quickly, just text the word: BTMN99 to 70070 and make a donation of £3, £5 or £10! :)
Fancy joining the Run Batman Run Team for a race or two?
Grab your best Batman tee and drop us a line so we can run side by side! :)
And find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/runbatmanrun