Robbie has supported Ruth in her volunteer work for the Woman's Health Advice Centre for 6 years. As well as offering psychotherapy and counselling support for the service, Ruth is also a Trustee for the charity.
The charity supports people across Northumberland by offering counselling and educational courses as well as providing essential survival kits needed for those who are fleeing dangerous relationships or just a cup of tea on a cold day!
We've provided a guideline for services that you can donate towards;
- Counselling / Psychotherapy session, £45
-Outreach Session in a rural area, £75
- Emergency Pack for client fleeing domestic violence (food, toiletries, phone etc), £50
- Support Session (housing advice, debt advice etc), £20
- Taster Course (Yoga, self confidence, creative writing,etc), £60-80
- Child care for clients to attend, £10.
Thank you so much for donating towards such a great charity.
Ruth & Robbie