Your friends are fundraising. Don't miss out, opt in.

104 %
£2,046.90
raised of £1,966 target
by 143 supporters
Donate
Simon Hickson avatar
Simon Hickson

Simon's London Memory Walk, Victoria Park - Sunday 28th September 2014

I'm going to walk 10km on the 28th September! for Alzheimer's Society because it's better than running!

104 %
£2,046.90
raised of £1,966 target
by 143 supporters
Donate

Alzheimer's Society

We are united to create a world without dementia.

Charity Registration No. 296645

Story

Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page. Earlier in the year I raised 73% of my target of £1966 through #Tweepstake2014 on Twitter. Now I'm looking to raise the remaining 27% by walking 10km as part of the London Memory Walk in Victoria Park on Sunday 28th September 2014. Maybe, one day, I'll run. I'll never swim.

It would be lovely if you could sponsor me and make a donation to Alzheimer's Society. I've chosen this charity in memory of May, my wife's Nan, and others close to us who have been affected by Alzheimer's Disease and other types of dementia.

Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.

Photos

1

Supporters

143