Your friends are fundraising. Don't miss out, opt in.

42 %
£2,134.04
raised of £5,000 target
by 33 supporters
Donate
Site Equip avatar
Site Equip

Help us raise money for the amazing St Michael's Hospice!

Site Equip are raising money for St. Michael's Hospice (North Hampshire) because of the crucial and indispensable care they provide

42 %
£2,134.04
raised of £5,000 target
by 33 supporters
Donate

St. Michael's Hospice (North Hampshire)

We provide specialist end-of-life care to help very ill people lead a full life

Charity Registration No. 1002856

Story

Thanks for taking the time to visit our JustGiving page!

Site Equip have chosen St Michael's Hospice as our Charity of the Year 2019 after a landslide in votes from our team! 

The reason we selected St Michael's Hospice as our Charity of the Year is down to the invaluable service they provide to those that are suffering from life limiting illnesses, and for their families and carers. The Hospice focuses on providing the highest possible quality of life for their patients, offering therapy, specialist care and support to the individual as well as family support. 

All services are free of charge to the patients, which costs around £3.9 million a year to provide. The Hospice receives around 20% funding from the Clinical Commission Group, the other 80% is down to the generosity of donations, either through fundraisers, lottery's or retail stores, that's £59,000 a week!

Throughout the year, our team here at Site Equip will be challenging ourselves in different events and fundraisers to help raise money to the much deserved cause, enabling them to continue offering their fantastic services across the North of Hampshire.  

Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.

Photos

1

Supporters

33