PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT. ANY DONATIONS TAKEN AS OF 9PM FRIDAY 10TH FEBRUARY WILL BE DONATION ONLY AS ALL TICKETS ARE NOW ACCOUNTED FOR. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
Something for Syria is our response to the humanitarian crisis happening in Syria right now. If you would like to purchase a ticket for the Something for Syria event on February 27th at Wylam Brewery or if you would like to donate to our cause - you can do so here.
Something for Syria at Wylam Brewery is a unique fund-raising event. A night of food, drink, speakers, djs, live music, art & design auction and posh raffle... Go to www.somethingforsyria.wordpress.com for more details about the night.
Tickets are £75 each and tables of 10 are £750.
Ticket price includes: welcome drink and canapés on arrival, three course meal with wine on the table, entertainment and strip of raffle tickets.
To buy a ticket now or give whatever you can, simply follow the instructions below...
To buy a ticket:
- Donate £75 (or multiples of) OR £750 for a table
- You will be given the option to leave a message. In this message, please state how many tickets/tables you require
- You will also be asked to leave your name and email address. Please do this so we know who you are and can send you email confirmation of your purchase for tickets/tables. You can then tick the box that allows you to remain anonymous. By doing this, your name and email address will not be made visible on Just Giving
- You will then receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org which will be confirmation of your purchase
To simply donate:
- Donate any amount from £1 upwards
All the money raised through Just Giving will be designated to aid work being carried by the Red Cross in Syria. A representative from the Red Cross will be at the event to explain how the money you give will be used specifically in Syria.
Just before Christmas 2016, a letter appeared on the BBC website written by a doctor working for the International Red Cross in Aleppo. This letter made us want to do something. We had an idea to raise money for the International Red Cross and help the terrible situation faced by families not unlike our own.
So we emailed a handful a friends and within 24 hours we had a venue and the beginnings of a grand plan. Wylam Brewery and a host of award-winning chefs agreed to get involved in a fundraising event of some kind. Every day more like-minded friends and associates are offering their support. This is not an ordinary charity event: it’s a show-case of the most innovative talents in the North East coming together to put on a unique night that is doing something good.
Thank you for doing something. Because we believe that one good deed leads to another and another…
Sarah, Anna & the One Good Deed Committee
For more information about Something for Syria, please visit www.somethingforsyria.wordpress.com or email email@example.com