I’m raising money for a singing charity because I might not be able to sing myself for much longer, so if I’m doing my last gig, it might as well be to help those less fortunate than myself to get some joy out of singing.
1. I’ve always been a singer
2. 2019 was when I was supposed to be launching my new band
3. First week of Jan learned I’ve got to have a thyroidectomy to remove a potentially cancerous tumour the third week of Jan
4. Procedure might mean I’m not able to sing again
5. Singing to me is like high-fiving God
6. So launch band anyway in ad hoc fashion in hastily arranged acoustic night
7. Do it in aid of the amazing ‘Choir with no name’ that provides singing and meal opportunities for homeless people
8. Hope my operation goes well and I can sing again.
Thanks for visiting. Wish me luck!
Jim pre surgery gig and single launch
Fundraising for The Choir with No Name
We run choirs for people on the margins to help them to turn their lives around
Charity Registration No. 1136173