Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
The Vine Centre exists to help change the lives of disadvantaged and vulnerable adults age 21+ in our local community in NE Hampshire. Our Journey Programme provides 20 vital frontline services from housing/benefit advice to help with job searches, all leading towards responsible independent living.
A normal working day for our support staff includes the following:
* Signing clients up for Quit Smoking
* Holding 1 to 1 assessments with new homeless clients
* Giving out food parcels
* Helping clients arrange appointments with potential landlords
* Accompanying clients to housing assessments
* Arranging for furniture for newly housed clients
* Applying for ESA for clients
* Counselling clients for various reasons including mental health, abuse, addictions
* Booking GP appointments
* Helping clients facing eviction
And then when the weather is bad they run the Winter Night Shelter, ensuring that the most vulnerable have somewhere to go when the temperature hits freezing.......
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.