Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
This page is for both challenges I am doing in 2011 in support of Project 65 - The Veterans Charity:
1. FM36 - W/c 18th April (tbc) 131 miles in less than 36 hours
2. Forces March 2011 - 25th - 30th May 26.2 (Marathon) over 5 days
By supporting me you support Project 65 who raise funds for:
1. The Royal British Legion
2. Army Benevolent Fund (ABF)
3. The RAF Benevolent Fund (RAFBF)
4. St Dunstan's
5. The British Limbless Ex-Services Men's Association (BLESMA)
6. Help for Heroes
PLUS Project 65 helps veterans in distress directly.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
So please dig deep and donate now. Thank you !