Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
I'm on the GREAT Britain and Northern Ireland boat taking part in the Clipper Round the World Race 2015/16. UNICEF is the official race charity and each boat is aiming to raise £20,000 for UNICEF.
I am competing in legs 4 and 5 of the race going from Albany in Western Australia to Qingdao in China. This covers a distance of nearly 11,000 nautical miles, so my own target is to raise £1,100:
- £55 could provide 5 families with a kit to collect and store clean water
- £105 could provide blankets for 25 babies
- £220 could vaccinate 2000 children against polio
- £990 could supply a tent for a temporary school or health centre
- £540 could help 160 children continue their education with UNICEF's school in a box
Any contribution is most welcome and will make a difference. Please donate whatever you can afford.