Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Teddy Noah Houlston became the youngest organ donor in the UK on the 22nd April 2014, he was born with a condition called anencephaly, a terminal disability which meant Teddy was only with us for a a very short period but in that time he was the perfect son, an inspirational brother to his twin Noah Teddy Houlston and a hero to his big sister Billie Grace.
Teddys journey has just began, it is a never ending Journey raising awareness about the importance of becoming an organ by spreading the word that giving the gift of life really is the most precious gift anybody could receive.
We are also going to be raising money supporting a charity that does amazing work helping bereaved parents and working with hospitals to ensure parents and families have the right environment within the hospitals to grieve and take their time when such an unthinkable thing happens.
The charity we are supporting "2 wish upon a star" is a charity set up to achieve the following things :-
- # Ensure every A and E Department in South Wales has a suitable bereavement suites for bereaved relatives
- # Bereavement boxes are available for parents at each of these hospitals
- # Supply nightwear and respectable clothing for children
- # Long term support for bereaved parents
- # To provide information for bereaved parents