Our beautiful son, Solomon James Lewis, was born sleeping just after midnight on the 22nd June 2014. He will be forever loved and forever remembered. The memory box that 4Louis provided us in this dark time will keep those memories alive.
After Solomon was born the midwives asked us if we'd thought of what we'd like to do to remember him by. We were then presented with a beautiful keepsake box containing the following:
* A clay impression kit, to capture an impression of baby's hands and feet.
* Two teddies, one for baby and one for the family.
* A glass angel in a presentation box.
* A candle, for a special occasion where the family may want to light it.
* A card, so the family can write a poem or letter to baby.
* A curl box, for a lock of baby's hair.
* An inkless wipe kit, to capture imprints of baby's hands and feet.
* A CD to keep baby's photographs safe.
* A copy of the 'Guess How Much I Love You' book.
* A SD Card
* Forget Me Not seeds to plant.
* A balloon and postcard to heaven.
* An acknowledgement of life certificate
The comfort that it gives us, to have just these few things to remember Solomon by, means more that words can say. Each item reminds us that he was here, he is loved and that he matters.
There are 17 stillbirths in the UK every day. We would like to raise as much money as we can to help 4Louis continue to provide these boxes to parents who are dealing with a devastating loss and for everyone who needs it to be able to experience the same comfort that we have from our keepsake box.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.