Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Two Challenges. Sponsor in the usual way if you think the challenges worthy. There is no maximum amount you can sponsor.
Alternatively be in with a chance to win a great prize. Read on...
THE SWEEPSTAKE CUT OFF IS 12:00 MIDDAY TODAY FRIDAY 22nd! I HAVE TO HAVE HAD YOUR GUESS BY THEN. YOU CAN STILL SPONSOR BUT THE SWEEPSTAKE CLOSES AT MIDDAY!
On the 23rd September I will take on the Equinox 24 Hour run for the 4th time. Its a 24 hour run on a 10km lap to run as many laps as I can in that time. I will be in a Morphsuit throughout. It's Midday 23rd until Midday 24th but as long as I start a last lap before Midday 24th I will be allowed to finish that lap. I've run for 25.5 hrs twice previously but never exceeded 12 laps. I will try and run 100 miles. You've seen this before so in return for your sponsorship I am running a sweepstake on the amount of steps from midday 23rd until I cross the finish line on the 24th. Only £5 per guess. As many guesses as you like for the chance to win one of these great prizes:
- Free Entry to Equinox Solo 2018
- Shed Seven Concert Tickets (2) & Signed New Album
- Muc Off Kit Bag filled with Muc Off goodies and signed by Team Sky
- Pro II Action Cam from Chilli Technologies
- A Years Free Membership at Lifestyle Fitness Tamworth
- Free Entry to The Longhorn Ultra with SBR Events
- Free session at www.rolfingmidlands.co.uk
- Arrive Alive by MKN Spiers
- Equinox Hoodie
- Signed Mo Farah Autobiography
- 2 X Drone Quadcopters from CML Distribution
Take into account the following when making your guess:
- Lack of Training (check out my strava)
- Limited Ability
- Worrying left knee pain
- Previous finishes 10 laps (62.15miles), 12 & 12 laps (74.58 miles)
- I will be Morphed throughout
- I may use walking poles
- I am the heaviest I have been for Equinox and least prepared
To make a guess sponsor me £5 and let me know your steps guess and you will be in with a chance to win. If the guess is a duplicate I will ask you to guess again. Nearest guess gets first pick of the prizes and so on until they've all gone. In the unlikely event there is a tie ie. I do 5000 steps and we have guesses of 4999 and 5001, the guess within the steps wins - 4999. No prize has a monetary value to cash in for. The amount of steps are those recorded by the Fitbit I am wearing on the day.
The first sweepstake at Outlaw got us to nearly £1700. We're £3300 short of target but with your help we can hit £5,000. Thank you
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity. TEXT Donations ensure 100% goes to the charity.
I raise money for Birmingham Children's Hospital and their research and treatment of child brain tumours. Without them my niece, Poppy, would not be with us today. They've been looking after her for 12 years and she has had 4 brain operations, chemotherapy and radiotherapy.