This is the fundraising arm for The PROPer Naked Selfie!
What would make you get your naked on for a selfie?
Money? Love? Nothing, No Way, Not On Your Nelly!
How about to help save lives?
"You use a prop - you're not actually on show!" is the encouraging line from the ideas woman, Kristy Ashton.
Kristy came up with the unusual spin on the No Make-Up Selfie while thinking up ways to help fundraise for Maggie's Centre in Dundee. Her friend and sister-in-law, Katherine, has been undergoing chemotherapy treatment for the past two years and has nothing but praise for Maggie's Centres and all of their amazing staff. Kristy has been motivated into fundraising to give something back to this incredible charity who have looked after her friend so well.
Why Naked? It is Kristy's opinion that getting naked and posting it to social media takes a huge amount of... well, balls! But its fun, "close-your-eyes-and-just-do-it" courage and nothing compared to the inner strength and sheer guts that cancer patients muster up on a daily basis to fight this disease.
Here's how the 'PROP'er NAKED Selfie works.
- Get naked, and using any prop you like, strategically cover anything you don't want the world to see!
- Post it to your facebook page or tweet out and hashtag it with #ProperNakedSelfie.
- Then tag some of your most gallus friends to do the same with the following line: ‘
- VERY IMPORTANT! Send your own text and make your donation
- You can also share this page so everyone else can do the same!
So Far Props have included Jugs covering jugs, An Austrailian Flag, An Ice Bucket and A Guitar!
To read the full story, share your photograph and leave comments of inspiration for those involved please go to http://www.smallcitybigpersonality.co.uk/The-PROPer-Naked-Selfie