Through the support of Barbarians sponsor Killik & Co. Thomas Lyte are delighted to be able to support the Doddie Weir Foundation.
To support Doddie and his family as they raise money to increase awareness, fund research into Motot Neurone Disease, you can do so by simply donating through this Just Giving Page. All who donate to the fund must register their name and email address to be entered into a draw for a chance to win a signed Barbarians Rugby Shirt, from The Killik Trophy match against The All Blacks in November.
A cuse close to our heart, Doddie Weir who was capped 61 times for Scotland, revealed in 2017, he was suffering with MND and immediately set about raising awareness of the disease and supporting fellow sufferes. he times his announcement to coincide with Global MND Awareness Day and continues to support MND charities and research.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 16 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from Thomas Lyte, any employees of the third party prize supplier (Killik) and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
3. The closing date for entries is 24.2.2018, 12.00pm GMT
4. The prize is one Signed Rugby Shirt by the Barbarians who played in the Killik Autumn Series against New Zealand on the 4th of Nov.
5. To be eligible to win you must post your name and email address.
6. No purchase on the Thomas Lyte website is necessary to enter this prize draw.
7. Winner(s) will be drawn at random on 26.02.2018 and will be notified by email. A direct response to confirm their details is required by 13.00pm 27.02.2018 with their full name, address and a contact telephone number is required. If the winners email is unreachable or they fail to respond to Thomas Lyte's email winner notification within the above time, Thomas Lyte reserves the right to randomly draw another winner from the donations.
8. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners agree to their name being published as the identified winner across Thomas Lyte's social media.
10. Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
11. The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
12. Thomas Lyte accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
13. The promoter of this competition is Thomas Lyte, Building 9 Hurlingham Business Park, London, SW6 3DU.
14. This promotion is governed by English law.