£1,327.00
raised by 3 supporters
Donate
Tim Palmer avatar
Tim Palmer

BSGC Oli Palmer Grove Cup

Raising funds in the name of Oliver Palmer for Grove Cottage because of the care and support they provide every day.

£1,327.00
raised by 3 supporters
Donate

Grove Cottage

We Support people with learning disability to Develop potential and provide respite

Story

New Cup for everyone - Oli Palmer Grove Cup - October 3rd

 

Pleased to announce a brand new annual competition designed for all members to take part in with a strong element of fun and raising money for Grove Cottage in Bishops Stortford.

 

Why the Oli Palmer Grove Cup? - majority of members probably don’t know but our son Oliver is a very special boy who is life limited with health problems and learning difficulties - Grove Cottage has been a wonderful support mechanism for Oliver and our family over the years. It enables him to have a social life and to make friends in a caring, supportive safe environment.  My family wanted to find a way of creating a vehicle to give something back to help ensure the sustainability of this wonderful charity.  Talking with Oliver and friends we came up with this new cup which marries our love of Golf, Fun and Football and will provide an annual sum of money that can make a difference to lots of local children and families.

 

Format is very simple - sign up as a pair in the name of a favourite football team on the Captains Board - entry is £20 and following a shot gun start at 1:30pm the highest combined stableford will win the first prize which is 25% of the total entry purse (Limited to 100 teams) with the remaining 75% going to Grove Cottage.

 

Appreciate your support in taking part in this fun competition that enables all memberships to play against each other with a smile on their face.


For those unable to play appreciate your generosity in donating.


thanks


Oliver and the Palmer's

 

Photos

1

Supporters

3