A team of 14 staff here at TLW & CPS Manufacturing are going to be taking part in a challenge to complete 1000 miles in 3 weeks! Between the 2nd of September and the 23rd September, we will be walking, running, cycling, hiking, kayaking, swimming and going the extra mile for the amazing children's hospice: Bluebell Wood!
- Marcel Ashmore, our Business Development Manager at TLW, is cycling 300 miles.
- Purchasing Co-Ordinator Bradley McEwan is cycling 200 miles for the charity.
- Our Managing Director Jason Hughes is cycling 50 miles over the three weeks.
- Our Head of Marketing, Laura Shutkever is kayaking and cycling to 40 miles.
- TLW's Daniel Hughes, Business Development Manager is cycling 150 miles.
- Roger McCreadie, Design and Estimating Executive is walking 40 miles for the charity.
- John Ayre, Seating Production, is taking on 15 miles walking.
- Design and Projects Manager Steve Moss is going to go 150 miles using a combination of running and walking.
- Kirstie Hancock, Operations Assistant, is cycling 30 miles.
- Digital Marketing Executive Emma McHale is running 100 miles.
- Sales Manager Andrew Marshall is walking 40 miles.
- Business Development Manager at CPS, Tim Gilson is hiking and cycling and walking to 80 miles.
- Customer Service and Account Manager Claire Dymyd is walking 15 miles.
- Angela East, Executive Assistant is walking 15 miles.
- Executive Assistant Lucy Puxty is walking 15 miles.
- Roy Hughes, Marketing and Admin Director, is walking 10 miles.
This fantastic charity helps so many families in the local area and further afield who have a child with a life shortening illness. They take care of the child, their families and make sure that they make the most amazing memories possible in the time they have together. The work they do is truly phenomenal and we want to do everything we can to help!
Thank you for taking the time to read our story and donating to the outstanding Bluebell Wood!
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.