7 men, 1 lady, 2 children and a dog with one mission... to show Wales we are no Southern English Softies.... there can be only one winner!
Mike Hewitt, Nick Belcher, Duncan Pryde, Ben Leyland, Ed Chase, Neil Houson & Tom Corcoran - ably supported by Anna, Alfie, Eira & Bow Leyland will be attempting to:
- Swim 1.5 km in Abersoch Bay
- Cycle 52 km to the base of Snowdon (a 400 metre ascent)
- Run 6km to the top of Snowdon and 6 km back down again (1000 metres ascent & 1000 metres descent!)
- Cycle 50 km back to Abersoch Bay a different route (400 metre ascent)
- Run along the beach for 1 km
This is a beast of a challenge and we are hoping to complete it in under 8 hours. We are doing this for "fun" but also to raise money for Naomi House and we need your help to hit our fundraising target of £2500.
Naomi House & Jacksplace hospices provide specialist hospice care to hundreds of life limited and life threatened children, young adults and their families across the South. Our vision is that every child, young adult and their families receive the care services they need, when and where they need them and for as long as needed. Every donation, no matter how big or small, can make a huge difference on good days, difficult days and last days.