- Helping rough sleepers to move off the streets and rebuild their lives
- Supporting people with mental ill health or substance addition to navigate and access services
- Supporting young people who are homeless or leaving care to manage the transition to independent living
- Supporting people with offending histories to reintegrate into the community
- Providing training, education and employment opportunities for the homeless and vulnerable
- Campaigning on behalf of the homeless and vulnerable on local and national government issues
If you'd like to donate to the SHP in recognition of this, that would be fantastic! Just shimmy on over to the right hand side of this page and follow the simple steps.
You can find out more about the difference the SHP makes at www.shp.org.uk.
Thanks so much for your support!