After an amazing night at the DERBY ARMS in TREALES we would like to thank a few people for their support and their very kind donations. Anyone that has given us a cheque that is made out to CASH FOR KIDS their figure will be added to the total at the bottom of the page which can be viewed as OFFLINE DONATIONS.
1) RI Paterson Esq (YMCA President): £100
2) Dr JD Lewis: £580 (Auction Item)
3) Fylde Auto Parts: £100
4) Happy Creative: £100
5) O and H Melling: £110 (Auction Item)
6) ROCOCO (Clifton Street; Lytham) owner Janet Walker: £100 (sold the dress she was wearing)
* money has gone to cover original deposit paid by Graham Oatridge.
7) Beaverbrooks The Jewellers: £100
Thanks to the anonymous donator of £50 which was actually my sister, Heather Oatridge.
Thank you very much for the very kind donations. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all that helped to make the night at the DERBY ARMS so successful. Special mention needs to go to the landlords of the DERBY ARMS for their massive support. Mike Vernon for all his organising and also to Phil Lucas who did an amazing job from start to finish.
Not long now till the ride but please keep donating as all the money goes to the fantastic cause that is CASH FOR KIDS.
Kind regards and best wishes