Dear Tuff Members,
Welcome to the Tuff With Added Tough Challenge.
The concept is as follows.
We all need a bit of motivation to hit the hills over the darker winter months. So what if I said you could compete against your fellow Tuffs and raise some money for Chestnut Tree House at the same time?
Simply pay a minimum donation of £5 to the just giving page (Make sure you leave your name) and then lace up your trainers, strap on your cycling shoes and complete the following 10 Strava Segments (5 bike, 5 run).
If you complete all 10 segments, your times will be added together to see who is the Tuff King and Queen of the mountain.
- All segments must be completed by January 31st deadline.
- You can complete a segment as many times as you want, the fastest will count.
- You must be a member of the Tuff Fitty Strava Group.
- If you have completed any of the segments already, these will count (but you might want to have another go to smash it as hard as you can).
- You can pay to enter anytime, but you must donate by January 31st 2019 if you want to be in the running for QOM or KOM.
Good Luck becoming a Tuff With Added Tough,
The segments are as follows:
Mill Hill (Brighton Mitre Hill Climb), Shoreham
Steyning Bostal (Brighton Mitre Hill Climb), Steyning
Houghton Hill, Arundel
Arundel Hill Climb Roundabout to Roundabout, Arundel
Bury Hill Climb, Pulborough
SDW - Mill Hill Complete, eastwards, Upper Beeding
River Gate - To The Top - SDW Gate, Bramber
Arundel Park Climb Gate to Corner, Arundel
Cardiac Hill Climb, Arundel
A259 to Highdown Gardens Hill Sprint, Highdown