A team from Walton Robinson, a property consultancy based
in Newcastle upon Tyne, are set to take on the Great North Run on behalf of local charity St Oswald’s Hospice.
Walton Robinson have been supporting St Oswald’s for many years through a range of fundraising events – including our record of 16 staff completing the GNR in 2016 raising a total of over £7,000! We are proud to be raising money on behalf of this fantastic local charity and hope we can smash our £1,500 target for 2018.
Help the team reach their combined target of £1,500 and
help St Oswald’s continue to provide vital care for patients and their families by donating today!
Team WR Runners:
- Sally Bettinson (Marketing Manager)
- Anna Smith (Marketing Assistant)
- Richard Bradley (Agency Manager)
- Alex Cole (Senior Lettings Consultant)
- Dale Rylatt (Senior Property Supervisor)