The challenge was set in December in India - the winner is the person that loses the most weight. What you need to do:
1) make a donation (any amount)
2) in your comments include the name of your predicted winner and their winning weight in kg to 1 decimal place e.g. 97.2 kg
3) enter as many times as you wish (but donate each time)
The interim weigh-in will be on 29 March and after this we will announce a winner, runner up and some lucky draw prizes. Only friends and employees of Westernacher are eligible to win prizes.
Entries close on 28 March.
First prize: €500 travel voucher
Second prize: Sonos Play 1 speaker
Lucky draw: Spotify/ITunes/Amazon vouchers
Our contestants with their start and current weights and words of motivation are:
- Benni - started at 117.8 kg, current unknown! 65322 miles since January, 86 hours on flights, travels with hand luggage and no space for running shoes!
- Sven - started at 128.2 kg, now at 109.9 kg, BMI goal of 29 by 29 March.
- Tomek - started at 113.5 kg 103.0 kg "I may not be the leader now but do not underestimate a Catholic at the beginning of Lent."
- Ronny - started at 117.6 now at 104.0 kg, "I now know what an avocado is."
Where will they end up at on 29 March?
All donations go to Pump Aid who provide water in impoverished communities. The prizes are contributed by Westernacher and are not paid for from your donations.
Pump Aid’s mission is to achieve lasting positive change in poor and disadvantaged communities by improving the quality, availability and use of water and sanitation and, by harnessing the power of the community, local businesses and partners in other sectors, provide access to affordable, innovative and sustainable solutions.