The Wild Wine Run - the first Wine Runs Series in the UK ! - aims to bring people together in the beautiful English countryside and to enjoy an active day and some tasty English wines.
The Series firmly believes in community and kindness. For this reason, it has partnered with the charity When You Wish Upon a Star in order to help fundraising for children in need.
When You Wish Upon a Star are a charity whose aim is to grant the Wishes of children between the ages of 2 - 16 years old living with life threatening illnesses.
Whatever the Wish, wherever possible, they will aim to make that Wish come true.
To start this beautiful partnership of, the ambitious aim is to raise at least £ 900, especially to help sponsor the charity trip to Lapland to take the kids to meet Santa in 2019.
Any donation will automatically enter the donor's into the Wild Wine Run Raffle.
All proceedings will sponsor kids' activities and in exchange some lucky people will be randomly selected to win:
- Free entry for 2 people to one of the Wild Wine Run events 2020;
- 50% off for 2 people to one of the Wild Wine Run events 2020;
- From one of the wineries, Walton Brook Vineyard:
- 2 Sparklers (Pinot Gris, Seyval Blanc) 1 still white (Summer Reserve)
- 1 Sparkler (Seyval Blanc or Pinot Noir) and 1 still white (Summer Reserve)
- and more!
The prizes draw will take place at our September event.
More details to come.
NB: In order to receive the prize, we need to be able to email you.
To do so, you need to insert your email address when donating and before completion.