Thousands of children will be spending this Christmas in hospital receiving treatment for cancer.
The Sun on Sunday has teamed up with Children with Cancer UK to help these brave kids and make sure the festive season does not pass them by.
Help us to buy toys that will light up children’s faces on hospital wards up and down the country.
With your support we will distribute toys to the children’s wards at:
- University Hospital Southampton
- Leeds Children's Hospital
- The Bristol Royal Hospital for Children
- The Great North Children's Hospital in Newcastle
- Birmingham Children's Hospital
- Croydon University Hospital
Help to spread some Christmas joy to these extraordinary children.