Team Big C
WIN a Rosina Plane yarn pack to make 'Sonia's Holiday' CAL
Fundraising for Big C
Verified by JustGiving
To be in with a chance of winning one of four yarn packs to make ‘Sonia’s Holiday’ CAL, simply make a donation to this page and leave your full name in the comment section.
Every £2 donation will equal 1 entry into the draw. Example: A £10 donation will equal 5 entries into the draw.
Big C would like to thank Rosina Plane and Stylecraft Yarns for their generosity in donating these packs and supporting the work of Big C.
Find out more here: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sonias-holiday-mosaic
Terms & conditions
1. £2 donation = 1 entry into the draw (no maximum number of entries).
2. Prize is not transferable and cannot be refunded.
3. There is no cash alternative.
4. The draw will close to entries at 23.59 on Sunday 29th October 2023. Donations made after this point will not be entered into the draw
5. The draw will be made at random and the winners will announced on Big C's social media platforms on Monday 30th October 2023. Be spam aware! Nobody from Big C will ask you for any financial details via social media.
6. Big C will not pass your details on to any other companies outside of Big C.
7. You must live in UK and be 18 years of age or over. It is an offence to play or enter a lottery under the entry age.
8. Entry into the draw implies acceptance of these conditions.
9. When entering, please ensure to add your full name so we are able to announce the winner.
ALL proceeds (not just net proceeds) to go to Big C reg Charity No 281730
Promoter: Big C, Centrum, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7UG.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Big C, established in Norfolk in 1980, is your local cancer charity. Through support, research, equipment and education, they make a difference to the lives of local people affected by cancer. Big C currently has four Cancer Support & Information centres across Norfolk with a new Norwich Centre being built to open in summer 2023. The charity also provides support by telephone and online. The Centres are used by thousands of people affected by cancer with trained staff providing emotional help, support and complementary therapies.