Jon's fundraiser for Romsey Mill
Fundraising for Romsey Mill
Romsey Mill is a charity committed to overcoming disadvantage, challenging injustice and promoting social inclusion with young people, children and families. Each year, we work with over 2,000 individuals and families, from Cambridge city and across areas of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, including:
* young mothers and fathers
* young people on the margins of society who may be involved in risky or anti-social behaviour
* young people struggling to engage fully with education
* families with pre-school children
* young people with an autistic spectrum condition.
Our work is long term, relational and needs-led. We work with participants to develop their skills and to enable their progress towards training, work and positive involvement in the community.