Regular Cleaning's fundraiser for St Mungo's
Fundraising for St Mungo's
Verified by JustGiving
At Regular Cleaning, we are passionate about ending homelessness. As a Corporate Partner of St Mungo's we find different ways to make a difference to people experiencing homelessness. One of the ways we want to help is by donating much needed funds to St Mungo's to support the amazing work they do.
A donation of £0-15 could help:
- buy a month's phone credit so clients can stay connected to our vital services, receive ongoing support and reconnect with loved ones
- buy essentials such as toiletries and bedding.
- provide nutritious meals for someone who is homeless this Christmas.
A donation of £15-£50 could help:
- provide counselling to support the mental health of someone who is homeless.
- buy clothes, such as jeans or sweatshirt, for someone who has been sleeping rough.
- buy a month's phone credit so someone who has moved on from our hostels can stay in touch
A donation of £30:
- could help make tonight someone's last night on the streets. That first night of safety can help people start to rebuild their lives.