Sew Over It
The Big Sew Off 2023
Fundraising for Mind
The Big Sew Off is coming back in September 2023. After the success of last year’s sewing marathon which raised £10k for mental health charity Mind, we’re going to do it all again! The Sew Over It team will be sewing for 24-hours non-stop, along with other exciting sewing businesses and personalities. The Big Sew Off this year will be hosted by the wonderful New Craft House in East London!
Mind is a charity very close to our hearts at Sew Over It, they provide help and support to anyone experiencing mental health problems in the UK. The last few years have been really tough on everyone’s mental health, and sewing has been a big help for many. We're excited to put our sewing skills to work for a great cause and we hope you'll join us!
We will be running a giveaway for all of those that have donated via our Just Giving page once the Big Sew Off is over. If you'd like to be included in the giveaway make sure that you leave your contact details so we can add you into the draw.
12/09/2023 ENTRIES TO THE GIVEAWAY HAVE NOW CLOSED
Prizes available are:
- Sew Over It: 3x 3 PDF patterns of your choice
- Sew Me Sunshine: £50 voucher
- Tilly & the Buttons: 1x 3 PDF patterns of your choice
- Sew Essential: £25 voucher
- Studio 7t7: 1x 3 PDF bag patterns
- Beautiful Things HQ: 6 month Silver Subscription
- Alice & Co: £30 voucher
- The Good Stitch: 2x Sunset Stripe Bag Kit
- Cocowawa Crafts: 5x PDF pattern of your choice
- Raystitch: £50 gift voucher
- Sister Mintaka: £50 gift voucher
- Fabric Godmother: Peony Dress PDF pattern + 3m Fabric Godmother fabric
- Peppermint Magazine: Annual subscription
- Tatty Devine: 10x Tatty Devine Sewing Machine necklaces
- In A Haystack: 2x 2 month In a Haystack digital sewing packs
- Hey Sew Sister: £30 voucher
- Sew Love Patterns: 1x 3 PDF patterns of your choice
- Boys Sew Too: 3x Boys Sew Too labels & bias binding
- Merchant & Mills: £50 gift voucher
- Grainline: 1x 3 PDF patterns of your choice
- Named: 1x 3 PDF patterns of your choice
- Seamwork: 1x annual Seamwork subscription
- Nerrisa Pratt: £50 voucher
NB. Anonymous donations will not be entered into the prize draw as we won't have a way to contact the winner! If you've already made an anonymous donation and would like to be included in the draw then please email email@example.com with proof of your donation and we'll make sure that you're entered into the giveaway.