As part of SewBrum, we will be holding a sewing-themed charity raffle with all money raised being donated to Birmingham Mind and to St Basils (which supports young people at risk of homelessness).
A full list of raffle prizes will be shared with registered attendees for SewBrum in advance of the 21st October.
To enter the SewBrum charity raffle:
1. Make a donation to Birmingham Mind on this page (and/or to St Basils). Entries to the raffle cost £1 each - you can donate any amount you like (multiples of £1) & for each £1 donated you will receive one entry to the raffle.
2. To be eligible for raffle prizes, you must donate by 3pm on Saturday 21st October 2023 (This is to allow entries to be collated in advance of the prize draw). Raffle tickets will also be available in person at the SewBrum meet-up (cash only).
3. To be eligible for raffle prizes, you must agree for your name to be displayed when donating online (i.e. you cannot be anonymous). This will allow me to identify you with your donation (you can also tick a box to agree you are happy to be contacted by me, but this isn't essential. This option will be displayed at the last stage of the donation process, after you've clicked 'Donate Now').
4. Raffle prize winners will be drawn in-person during the afternoon of the SewBrum meet-up on Saturady 21 October at approximately 3:30pm in Guthrie & Ghani, Moseley Exchange, and on Instagram Live. All winners will be contacted by email after the 21st to distribute prizes. You do not need to attend the SewBrum meet-up in person to be eligible for raffle prizes.
5. Physical raffle prizes will only be posted to UK addresses. Digital raffle prizes are eligible worldwide.