It's a tough time financially for many people and we would like to raise a little for the brilliant Trussell Trust who support 1200 food banks throughout the UK. They provide emergency food packages and offer support to people to help resolve the crisis they find themselves in.
The SherbetBox Advent Calendar is a box full of 24 packages, each one a lovely item of stationery to open in the run up to Christmas! Now sold out on the website, there is one special box saved for one of you to win!
To see more about the Advent box just click here
Your donation is your entry ticket to the raffle, each person who donates will have their name put in the hat and a winner will be drawn on 20th November at 6PM and announced both here and on social media.
You may donate as little or as much as you can spare - it doesn't affect your chances of winning and any donation will be gratefully received and put to very good use by the Trussell Trust.
Please read entry rules carefully:
* UK entries only
* It is important you add your name to your donation and TICK THE BOX that says "I’m happy to share my contact details with Claire K for the purpose of thanking me" - just so I can contact you if you win! These sections will appear as you make the donation.
* Each donation equals one entry into the prize draw
* Prize is one Advent Box containing 24 wrapped stationery gifts
* No alternative prize will be offered
* Winner drawn at random on Sunday 20th November at 6PM
* Winner will be contacted that evening to arrange address and delivery details
* If winner does not respond within 5 days, another winner will be drawn
* Good luck if you are entering!
Thank you SO much,
"Our vision is for a UK without the need for food banks.
We say this because it’s not right that anyone cannot afford their own food. That’s why we are working towards a just, compassionate future, where no one should have to use a food bank to get by.
Our vision is ambitious, but we know that if we work together it is possible. We can create a future where nobody goes hungry, because nobody will allow it – when we work Together for Change.