A major focus of our charitable efforts is the St John’s School Community Holiday, a week-long residential holiday for up to 25 children with a range of special needs aged between 10 and 18.
All staff and pupils involved volunteer their time. We aim to give the children as many different experiences as possible during their fun-filled week with us, and this is dependent on the amount raised each year. Any surplus funds are put towards the following year. The many fantastic activities include:
• Hobbledown Children’s Farm: £20 per child, (£500 for all children)
• Magician Show: £220 for all children
• High Ashurst Outdoor Centre: £42 per child (£1,050 for all children)
• Trip to Littlehampton Beach and Fairground, £10 per child (£250 for all children)
• Wheels For All Cycling, Epsom: £100 for all children
• Farm Animal Visit to St John's School: £16 per child (£400 for all children)
• Chessington World of Adventures, £34 per child, and staff (£850 for all children, plus £680 for staff)
We give our whole-hearted thanks for anything you can give towards creating wonderful memories during our Community Holiday.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.