Robin of Shoreditch
£12.77 raised of £127,758.10 target
£12.77 raised so far
How to make a donation
Donate online at - www.justgiving.com/RobinofShoreditch
By mobile internet Scan this code on your smartphone to go straight to Robin Shoreditch's page.
By text message to donate £10 Text AGPV62 £10
1. We’ve taken the Top 100 brands in Brand Z’s 2009 report. For each one, we’ve come up with what we suspect might be a business problem they’re facing.
2. We come up with a creative solution to that problem. Because we’re just providing the ideas and not the production, we’re not constricted by any pre-determined notion of what that solution is. It might be a new product idea, a mobile app, a script for a branded film... Whatever we think is the best way of overcoming the business challenge we’ve identified.
3. We send the idea (which you can see at www.vimeo.com/channels/100brands) to each of the brands, along with an invoice that equates to 1/10,000,000 (that’s one ten-millionth) of the value assigned by Brand Z to each of those brands.
4. Once a brand has paid the ‘invoice’, we send 100% of that fee to the DEC Haiti appeal. That's what this page it all about; think of it as our accounts department. We’re hoping to send $195,207.10. That is, we’re hoping every brand will pay.
Visit www.blog.robinofshoreditch.com to see how we're getting on.
Charity Registration No. 1062638
At times of overseas emergency, the DEC brings together a unique alliance of the UK's aid, corporate, public and broadcasting sectors to rally the nation's compassion, and ensure that funds raised go to DEC agencies best placed to deliver effective and timely relief to people most in need.
Brilliant idea - good luck
Donation by Steve Morton on 19/05/10
+ £3.60 Gift Aid
- * Online donations£12.77
- Offline donations£0.00
- Text donations£0.00
- Total raised£12.77
- Gift Aid£3.60
* Charities pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.